Brake Press Operator
We are currently accepting applications for a Brake Press Operator who can fulfill the duties outlined below.
We are currently seeking a Brake Press Operator who will be responsible for the set up and operation of a brake press with the following responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed; Completes forming responsibilities which may include offsets, large radii and standard bends;
- Uses inspection gauges such as calipers (both dial and vernier), micrometers, squares, and height gauges to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions; reports dimensional problems to supervisor or set-up person.
- Maintains and insures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company data base.
- Maintains tools, measuring instruments, and equipment in a clean and orderly manner; reports all equipment problems or malfunctions to supervisor/manager immediately; and maintains clean, orderly and safe work areas at all times.
- Follows and complies with all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
Successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous brake press operation experience
- Blue print reading and caliper experience required
- Experience with medical device manufacturing is a plus
- Requires effective computer skills