We are currently hiring an experienced 3rd shift CNC Lathe Machinist for our Warsaw, Indiana facility.
Offering competitive wages and benefits, bonus plan, 15% shift premium, vacation after 6 months, make-up time, immediate eligibility to paid holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and a great 401k with company match.
Set-up, Operate, troubleshoot, and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs. If you have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Lathes (32's), please submit a resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 4643 N. State Rd. 15, Warsaw, IN 46582.
Come join our growing team!
Operate and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, fixtures and jigs. (lathes include 20’s, 32’s, NTY3’s, Hanwha and Hardinge)
• Runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Read and interpret blueprints, inspection check-sheets, and instructions.
• Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
• Use basic inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometers, height stands, etc. to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
• Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
• Burr removal on all parts where required.
• Make machine adjustments, tool changes, etc. as required.
• High school diploma or GED
• Physical ability to lift 40 lbs.
• Knowledge of CNC Swiss style lathe machines and CNC controls.
• Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work operation sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
• Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment.