Would you like to have the opportunity to work in a growing Company on prototype orders and provide a positive impact in the business?
The CNC Programmer will use programming ability and interpersonal skills to develop, implement, and improve cycle times and product quality. Join the Cutting Instruments team and have the opportunity to grow with us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packgage and great clean and climate controlled work environment. If you have the skills and experience listed below, please submit a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or apply in person in our lobby at 4643 N. State Road 15, Warsaw, IN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- * Primary responsibility will be for turning, milling, and wire EDM operations, with backup responsibility for Lathe/Grinding
* Partners with engineers and operations to maintain and improve processes and flows
* Works on prototype orders at the machine and may include operation of equipment
* Troubleshoot machining issues and assist in corrective actions related to productivity and quality
* Assist in training operators with machining fundamentals, set-ups, and operation of equipment
* Identify and implement process improvement projects
* Create and maintain CNC machining set up sheets for new and existing programs and product
* Program new jobs and maintain (re-program) old jobs
* Manage and update DNC data base, maintain, modification and analysis of documentation
* Upload, download, and manual editing of CNC programs on shop floor
* Assist in the selection of tooling requirements for processing new products
- * A minimum of three years of CNC programming lathes and/or mills
* Strong understanding CNC machining and programming
* Proven ability to program using G-code / M-code
* Experience with ANCA, E-60, Robotech and wheel dressing machines a plus
* Experience with CAD/CAM Software such as Solidworks, Mastercam, or Anca Toolroom preferred
* Experience in the set-up and operations of CNC equipment
* Experience with multi-axis (4+) machines a strong plus
* Experience with advanced set-up and operation of grinders or 5 axis mills, preferred
* Experience with continuous process improvements through LEAN and Six-sigma concepts a plus.
* Organized, quality-minded, and detail-oriented
* Good communication skills
* Minimum of a High School Diploma
* Advance training/education preferred